Saturday, May 24, 2008

Gift Giving 101

Sooooo...
anyone heard of this game called "Guitar Hero"?
Three?
Anyone got a 156 note streak on the first go?
No?
Oh, just me, then!
HAHAHA!

But it's good.
Different, but still good.
Also, WiiFit.
It's very cute, although the trainers creep me out!
What happened to their faces, Momma?
Their FACES!
*shudder*

Also, it turns out I do have excellent balance!
In your face, self-doubts!
And I was really into seeing V ("V for Vendetta") doing step aerobics.
Awwww!
When he's not taking down corrupt governments, he's keeping his trim figure up with the Wii balance board!
"Nintendo: Helping you take down the man since 1984 or so".

So, Daniel needed a new chain wallet.
Guess who's the best wife ever and got him a Domo-Kun one?
Even though he doesn't really know who Domo-Kun is?
But has a wife who has liked him for the past 4 years or so?
And she liked the wallet a lot, but she can't wear a chain wallet because it makes her pants feel too off kilter?
And so basically she bought it for him, even though he never would have picked out for himself?
That's right, it was me!
I bought my husband a Domo-Kun chain wallet that he didn't really want, but after looking at it for 10 minutes with my hopeful face staring at him for those 10 minutes, he decided it was o.k. and he would keep it, he guessed!
YAY!
It's the thought that counts, weiners!

No comments: