Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Special Delivery, Canada!

Everday I wish for balloons.

This wish does not usually come true.

Actually, it hasn't come true in 982 days.
Almost 1,000 days without balloons.
How can I stand it?

One day, I'm going to take a bunch of dollars and buy a bunch of balloons.
Every color, with every color of ribbon.
I will tie them all around my body till I float away, free as I please.
I might land in a different country, so I should maybe have the balloonist inflate my passport in one of the balloons.

Maybe I will never land!

Maybe I will just float on up to Heaven!
Hiya, peeps!
What if I float PAST Heaven?
All I can imagine is that the universe just ends all of sudden, with just a huge picture of those rainbow bars that come on network channels after like 3 a.m..
That would be bizarre!
I wonder if there would be music?

You know, this Halloween, I'm buying more than two bottles of the spray on hair glitter (and the hair glow in the dark) spray.
Two just doesn't last from one Halloween to the next.
Use it on Halloween, Christmas, Tuesdays, concert-going-ons...
that's a lot of spray!

I'm going to The Cheesecake Factory on Monday for lunch.
I was thinking I'd maybe wear my tokidoki dress.
Over jeans and a layering t, of course.
It reveals more than I feel like revealing.
I'm so private!

(P.S. American Airlines, you really suck. Seriously. You're like the crap friend to people going places for more than one night. The crappy, unreliable, snob friend.)

No comments: