Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sighs

For those of you in Salt Lake City, I offer a valuable tip:
AVOID THE SUBWAY AT REDWOOD ROAD AND NORTH TEMPLE AT ALL COSTS!
Seriously, it was the suck.
And this poor guy was stuck trying to get these other two idiotettes ro do something properly.
Good for you, guy at Subway!
Also, hate is hate, people.
Living in Utah doesn't mean bashing on Mormons is o.k..
If you're that unhappy, there's 49 other states available.
Seesh.
Enough already.
Let's see...
I'm in love with the Wrinkle of Time books.
I kinda picked up a Wrinkle in Time because I'd been meaning to for awhile, and being as I'd rather buy a book for a validation than pay a lousy dollar for using a crummy parking space, I got it.
Then the second a week later.
Then the rest of them on July 4th.
I really should thank my fifth grade teacher, Mr. Keithly for introducing me to it.
Although, at the time, I wasn't quite smart enough to "get" it.
But I got enough that it stayed with me for 17 years.
Seriously, Madeline L'Engle was the awesome.
Also, Hot Topic is irritating.
"Hey look at us, we have Domo-Kun! We're so hip and up on the latest trends!"
Yea, from six years ago, Hot Topic.
Champ.
I also find it funny that they have a whole collection of eco-friendly items,
all lined up among consumer-friendly useless things that everyone MUST HAVE RIGHT NOW!
It's so republican.
I did however, get some jeans at Urban (Outfitters).
They're pretty cute!
The video for "Cath..." is still pretty sad.
I was hoping she would go for her true love, but, oh well!
This is an emoticon equation for how it makes me feel:
:/ + :) (?) - :) = :.(
I got a new lens.
Fisheye!

No comments: