Friday, September 26, 2008

Cork It!

So I went to Kentucky & the surrounding area.
It was fun!

Anyway, I want to punch people in the face.
Mostly people like this:
"I'm such a HUGGGEEEE nerd! Can anyone explain Harry Potter to meeeeee? I love him SOOO MUCH! But why did Snape hate Harry, like, so bad?"
or a little of this:
"I'm the supreme geek girl! First of all, I am a girl--that's right, I'M A GIRL WATCHING JAPANESE CARTOONS AND I'M IN THE 17-25 DEMOGRAPHIC! DID I JUST NOT BLOW YOUR LITTLE MINDS WITH MY USELESS KNOWLEDGE OF DRAGONBALL Z?! LOVE ME!"
Seriously, people, you suck!
Quit insulting the title of geek, nerd, dork, and weiner.
Well, you can have weiner. I'll give you that.

Anyway, onto Harry Potter!
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, SPOILER ALERT.
Anyway, come on, people, it's been out for a year. You can't read 78% of wikipedia articles without having some sort of Harry Potter spoiler in said article(s).
I'm going through Deathly Hallows again. I'm still super sad at Dobby's death. So sweet and nole for a little guy to save the whole freaking day. And what about that Snape? That's hot, yo. I had forgotten how Wormtail died, and I remarked to Daniel:
"He died how he lived--forgettably."
HAHAHA!
And Voldie, Voldie, Voldie. Dude! Seriously. You're not attractive. Can't whip up some sort of hair or something for yourself? Maybe, I dunno, a NOSE? Also, power is overrated. I mean seriously, what do you do? Just like, sit around all day? Playstations don't work in your world. Is there wizarding karoke? Is there some sort of Japanese wizarding anime that gets like transported from moving pictures they've drawn? Wizard Chess, Exploding Snap, and Wizard Chess sound kicin', but seriously, don't you ever just wanna kick it with Hi-Ho Cherry-O? Ride a tandem bike? I mean, what would you do? You gotta tell everyne what to do and all that jazz. No thanks, man! I'm too lazy for power. Find yourself some other sucka.
Not that you really asked me anyway, but o.k..

We went to Target yesterday. We got the slim PS2 with the singstar game for $120! YAY! I've been playing it non-stop. I excel at "Chasing Cars", "Baby, One More Time", and "You're Beautiful". I'm getting better at "Feel Good, Inc.". I want to get more them now, though. It's like Guitar Hero. You're insta-hooked!

Also at Target I tried a "Choxie" chocolate bar, but check it--it was creme brulee truffle! Oh my gosh! It was like a little bit of fluff from Heaven had been shoved into a little block of milky choco. It was, in a word, acceptable.

I also went to Sanrio for freakin' sweet Hello Kitty baking gear. It was probably the best thing ever. Not really. not even close. But it was, in a word, uncrappy.

Perhaps, I, dare say, neat?

I can't believe it's almost October. It was 91 yesterday. I was thinking "We can swim any day in November." Almost every moment in my life can be summed up by a song lyric, Simpsons quote, Catcher in the Rye reference, or photo. It is, in a word, fluffy puff marshmallows.

Speaking of photos! I named my studio! We're ordering business cards (well, I am, since I have a few gigs coming up), so fancy that, huh? It is, in a word, butterflies.

Also, I want to declare my undying love for Sackboy.
I love you, Sackboy.
I UNDYINGLY love you, Sackboy!
It is, in a word, undyingly.

This was a pretty random rambling.
Deal.

Now, who wants some Hello Kitty shaped cupcakes?
They are, in a word, cupcakes.

No comments: