Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Greatness All Around

So I've been having a good time.
Mexican Coke is so awesome!
Scones are awesome!
New lenses are awesome!
Especially when they're Nikon 70-300mm telephotos.
Oh my, yes!
So--show this Saturday!
Seriously Evan is having a paty for their CD Release.
Awww!
Support your local scene!
Has anyone played Kurupoto?
I bought because the packaging was adorable!
For $10, I wasn't expecting much.
And while it's fairly short & sweet, it's cute.
I also bought Barnyard Blast simply for the packaging.
A Badass Piglet?!
Can I get a heck YES?
I like make-up.
Even thought I hardly ever wear it.
But seriously, I have so much Hard Candy.
Urban Decay.
Too Faced.
It's nuts!
But I seriously love knowing I can wear glitter from head to toe.
Have my eyelids as green as grass.
Eyelashes as blue as my car.
Awesome.
Random!

No comments: